Bearville Post
Join Bearville Post Today! Create games, participate in parties and events, spend your points in the shop, and much much more! This site is all about BABV (BuildabearVille) So click JOIN and sign up now!

-The group of admins
Bearville Post
Join Bearville Post Today! Create games, participate in parties and events, spend your points in the shop, and much much more! This site is all about BABV (BuildabearVille) So click JOIN and sign up now!

-The group of admins
Bearville Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk with your friends, post on the latest events, create games, and much much more!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuildabearville
Similar topics
Top posters
LizDaNinja:D
Valentines bears! I_vote_lcapValentines bears! I_voting_barValentines bears! I_vote_rcap 
Izzy
Valentines bears! I_vote_lcapValentines bears! I_voting_barValentines bears! I_vote_rcap 
Molly
Jobo Lola
abbieadorable
Epic Leah
Tommy
Choo Choo Jenny
Mikayla(:
Brit
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 121 on Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:31 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Do you like this forum?
Yes
Valentines bears! I_vote_lcap58%Valentines bears! I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 14 ]
No
Valentines bears! I_vote_lcap42%Valentines bears! I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 24
Affiliates
free forum

Valentines bears!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Valentines bears! Empty
PostSubject: Valentines bears!   Valentines bears! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

There is a lovebug and a Valentines Day puppy, and when you bring them both to life online, you get heart headboppers for your online character, i'm sure you've seen them around town. When you bring the lovebug to life, you get a ladybug wings ride, and with the dog, you get heart wings. Has anyone adopted any of the new Valentines Day bears? I haven't but I have the headboppers! Razz
Comment!!
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
abbieadorable
Admin
Admin

Valentines bears! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines bears!   Valentines bears! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:53 pm

I haven't gotten it yet. But, I've seen it around! Its really cute!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Valentines bears! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines bears!   Valentines bears! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 pm

abbieadorable wrote:
I haven't gotten it yet. But, I've seen it around! Its really cute!
Yep it is! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
Jobo Lola
Back-up Admin
Back-up Admin

Valentines bears! Empty
PostSubject: I like. . .   Valentines bears! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 pm

I like the dog Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikayla(:
Forum mod.
Forum mod.
Mikayla(:

Valentines bears! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines bears!   Valentines bears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:36 pm

They are both really cute Smile thank you for posting
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

Valentines bears! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines bears!   Valentines bears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:12 pm

i love the bar so much
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

Valentines bears! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines bears!   Valentines bears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 am

i love theme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valentines bears! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines bears!   Valentines bears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines bears!
Page 1 of 1