Bearville Post
Join Bearville Post Today! Create games, participate in parties and events, spend your points in the shop, and much much more! This site is all about BABV (BuildabearVille) So click JOIN and sign up now!

-The group of admins


Talk with your friends, post on the latest events, create games, and much much more!
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inBuildabearville
Similar topics
Top posters
LizDaNinja:D
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Izzy
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Molly
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Jobo Lola
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
abbieadorable
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Epic Leah
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Tommy
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Choo Choo Jenny
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Mikayla(:
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Brit
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcapSmilie Shop! I_voting_barSmilie Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Do you like this forum?
Yes
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcap58%Smilie Shop! I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 14 ]
No
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcap42%Smilie Shop! I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 24
Affiliates
free forum


Share
 

 Smilie Shop!

Go down 

Do you like the smilie shop?
Yes
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcap75%Smilie Shop! I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcap0%Smilie Shop! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sort of
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcap0%Smilie Shop! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcap0%Smilie Shop! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What smilie shop?
Smilie Shop! I_vote_lcap25%Smilie Shop! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4
 

AuthorMessage
LizDaNinja:D
Admin
Admin
LizDaNinja:D

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-12-27
Location : Colorado :DD

Smilie Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Smilie Shop!   Smilie Shop! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Here I will make glitter names for anyone who wants them, so when someone says your name it will look like this: Admin Name
Here are the different styles you can get, and the best part is, they're free here!
Styles:

Smilie Shop! 34hjp09
Please copy and paste this forum to your order so I know what you want:
Code:

BP name:
Style # or color:
What do you want the text to say?:
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:

Thanks!


Last edited by Lovebug Liz on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
Epic Leah
Forum mod.
Forum mod.


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-01-21

Smilie Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Shop!   Smilie Shop! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 pm


BP name:InternetLuver
Style # or color:The one with the heart
What do you want the text to say?:Leah
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LizDaNinja:D
Admin
Admin
LizDaNinja:D

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-12-27
Location : Colorado :DD

Smilie Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Shop!   Smilie Shop! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Butterfly Dancer Leah wrote:

BP name:InternetLuver
Style # or color:The one with the heart
What do you want the text to say?:Leah
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:Yes
Can you pick a color instead? Technical difficulties with the other site x]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
Epic Leah
Forum mod.
Forum mod.


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-01-21

Smilie Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Shop!   Smilie Shop! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Lovebug Admin Name wrote:
Butterfly Dancer Leah wrote:

BP name:InternetLuver
Style # or color:The one with the heart
What do you want the text to say?:Leah
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:Yes
Can you pick a color instead? Technical difficulties with the other site x]]

BP name:Butterfly Dancer Leah
Style # or color:The red heart
What do you want the text to say?:Leah
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Molly
Top Poster
Top Poster
Molly

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : Colorado

Smilie Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Shop!   Smilie Shop! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 am

Chocolate Kisses Leah wrote:
Lovebug Admin Name wrote:
Butterfly Dancer Leah wrote:

BP name:InternetLuver
Style # or color:The one with the heart
What do you want the text to say?:Leah
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:Yes
Can you pick a color instead? Technical difficulties with the other site x]]

BP name:Butterfly Dancer Leah
Style # or color:The red heart
What do you want the text to say?:Leah
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:Yes
Hey liz i was just wondering whatis a smile shop? Just wondering??!!Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LizDaNinja:D
Admin
Admin
LizDaNinja:D

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-12-27
Location : Colorado :DD

Smilie Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Shop!   Smilie Shop! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 am

Ladybug Laurel wrote:
Chocolate Kisses Leah wrote:
Lovebug Admin Name wrote:
Butterfly Dancer Leah wrote:

BP name:InternetLuver
Style # or color:The one with the heart
What do you want the text to say?:Leah
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:Yes
Can you pick a color instead? Technical difficulties with the other site x]]

BP name:Butterfly Dancer Leah
Style # or color:The red heart
What do you want the text to say?:Leah
Do you want me to upload it in the smilie box?:Yes
Hey liz i was just wondering whatis a smile shop? Just wondering??!!Razz
omg molly xD read it rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
Izzy

Izzy

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : USA<3!!!!

Smilie Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Shop!   Smilie Shop! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm

rofl lol u guys r funny sisters o_0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Smilie Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Shop!   Smilie Shop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Smilie Shop!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» NOT A BUG - Disappearing Diamonds
» Name Glow Shop!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Post :: Paw points-
Jump to: