Bearville Post
Join Bearville Post Today! Create games, participate in parties and events, spend your points in the shop, and much much more! This site is all about BABV (BuildabearVille) So click JOIN and sign up now!

-The group of admins


Talk with your friends, post on the latest events, create games, and much much more!
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inBuildabearville
Similar topics
    Top posters
    LizDaNinja:D
     
    Izzy
     
    Molly
     
    Jobo Lola
     
    abbieadorable
     
    Epic Leah
     
    Tommy
     
    Choo Choo Jenny
     
    Mikayla(:
     
    Brit
     
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

    None

    Most users ever online was 38 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     Profile
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Poll
    Do you like this forum?
    Yes
    58%
     58% [ 14 ]
    No
    42%
     42% [ 10 ]
    Total Votes : 24
    Affiliates
    free forum


    Share | 
     

     Apply for a job here!

    Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    LizDaNinja:D
    Admin
    Admin
    avatar

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2010-12-27
    Location : Colorado :DD

    PostSubject: Apply for a job here!   Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 pm

    As some of you may know, this is a new forum, so we need all the staff we can get! But in order to be staff, we ask that you fill our this forum letting us know a little more about you Smile
    Code:

    BP name:
    Job wanted:
    Why you want this job:
    Have you had past experience:
    Do you commit to being an active member:

    Admin is not available ;]
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
    abbieadorable
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-01-22

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 am


    BP name: abbieadorable
    Job wanted: Chatbox Mod & Moderator
    Why you want this job: I can help other members who join. Smile
    Have you had past experience: Yes, on another forum
    Do you commit to being an active member: Yes Smile
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    LizDaNinja:D
    Admin
    Admin
    avatar

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2010-12-27
    Location : Colorado :DD

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 am

    abbieadorable wrote:

    BP name: abbieadorable
    Job wanted: Chatbox Mod & Moderator
    Why you want this job: I can help other members who join. Smile
    Have you had past experience: Yes, on another forum
    Do you commit to being an active member: Yes Smile
    Which job do you like better? Chat mod or mod? :]
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
    abbieadorable
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-01-22

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 am

    Lovebug Admin Name wrote:
    abbieadorable wrote:

    BP name: abbieadorable
    Job wanted: Chatbox Mod & Moderator
    Why you want this job: I can help other members who join. Smile
    Have you had past experience: Yes, on another forum
    Do you commit to being an active member: Yes Smile
    Which job do you like better? Chat mod or mod? :]

    I guess Mod Smile
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    LizDaNinja:D
    Admin
    Admin
    avatar

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2010-12-27
    Location : Colorado :DD

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:53 am

    abbieadorable wrote:
    Lovebug Admin Name wrote:
    abbieadorable wrote:

    BP name: abbieadorable
    Job wanted: Chatbox Mod & Moderator
    Why you want this job: I can help other members who join. Smile
    Have you had past experience: Yes, on another forum
    Do you commit to being an active member: Yes Smile
    Which job do you like better? Chat mod or mod? :]

    I guess Mod Smile
    Alright I will think about it, so you'll be staff in training right now Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
    Epic Princess



    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-01-23

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 am

    BP name:Princess
    Job wanted:chat mod
    Why you want this job: I am good at this job
    Have you had past experience:yes, I have benn a higher staff
    Do you commit to being an active member yes i will
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    LizDaNinja:D
    Admin
    Admin
    avatar

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2010-12-27
    Location : Colorado :DD

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 am

    Princess wrote:
    BP name:Princess
    Job wanted:chat mod
    Why you want this job: I am good at this job
    Have you had past experience:yes, I have benn a higher staff
    Do you commit to being an active member yes i will
    Ok! you can be chatmod Smile
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://bearvillepost.forumotion.com
    Guest
    Guest



    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:54 pm

    Chat mod open?

    Please fill out the forum if you wish to apply for a job.

    AND YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED SO NO
    Back to top Go down
    Jobo Lola
    Back-up Admin
    Back-up Admin


    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2011-02-01
    Location : NYC

    PostSubject: Job Appiclations   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm

    Sorry if I spell that wrong lol



    Name: Lola Luvs Jelly
    Job you want: Admin
    Why you want this job: Because I've ALWAYS wanted to be a admin when I was on forums O.o
    Have you had experience: Nope wish to! Razz
    Do you commit to be an active memember: Yeah but I already am Razz but if for some reason I couldn't I'd tell someone
    Thanks! Its ok if its not open I'll keep my job if its not Smile

    Please do not ask to be admin. I will ASK you to be admin if I need anymore.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Mikayla(:
    Forum mod.
    Forum mod.
    avatar

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2011-04-16

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:43 pm

    BP name:Mikayla(:
    Job wanted:Forum Mod
    Why you want this job:Because i think i am really good at it on another forum
    Have you had past experience:yes i have
    Do you commit to being an active member: well i just joined today but i will come on this forum everyday Smile

    Request accepted
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Izzy

    avatar

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-01-12
    Location : USA<3!!!!

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Tue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm

    Code:

    BP name:Izzy
    Job wanted:chat mod
    Why you want this job:cause im well over experienced
    Have you had past experience:yes
    Do you commit to being an active member:yes

    Accepted.Please remember to be active!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Jobo Lola
    Back-up Admin
    Back-up Admin


    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2011-02-01
    Location : NYC

    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   Sun May 22, 2011 2:47 pm

    I remember getting my job I was like YEAH IM AWESOME! Rofl! Its so fun lol

    Please do not just post a post like this. If you are applying for a staff position, then apply. Do not just post "for fun" like this in this section.
    ~Thank you,
    Abbie
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: Apply for a job here!   

    Back to top Go down
     
    Apply for a job here!
    Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1
     Similar topics
    -
    » How to Stroke around Objects: Gimp (any version)

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Bearville Post :: Job Applications-
    Jump to: